bonjour celine header

27.7.11

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

Lydia & Sam are engaged

I have always been intrigued with the path people take to get to one another. I love hearing stories of how lovers made it to the point in their lives where their paths cross and how long time friends came to be.

As I work with my couples, the question of how they heard about me will always come up. Lydia found me through Nikole’s Sneak Peak feature I photographed for Design Sponge! The powers of the internet and its ability to bring people together never cease to amaze me!

I love the energy and enthusiasm Lydia & Sam have had about planning their wedding from the beginning. These two are always all smiles! I am super excited for their wedding coming up in a few weeks!

19 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations to them! Lovely photos to celebrate their engagement; simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable couple, and captured so well on your end! Love the balloon pics, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We love our pics SO much, Celine! You made us laugh so much that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for those adorable balloons! And that scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that blue balloon idea! Beautiful engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celine, these looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous, my faves are the ones in the flowers and on the bench :) congrats to them! xo

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photography skills never cease to amaze me, Celine! I love especially the mirror one and the last two! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pictures!!!so sweet!love them with the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are SO CUTE.
    And these are SO BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so good!! i really adore that shot of them driving away on the moped with the balloon in tow. so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Lydia and Sam! Gorgeous pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drop-dead-gorgeus pictures. They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos Celine! Where is the big balloon from? I have been looking for exactly that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful pictures, they have a magic!

    ReplyDelete