bonjour celine header

26.3.13

dim sum club

dim sum!

dim sum!

I am part of a group of friends who are willing to venture north, past the city boundaries in search for delicious dim sum very early on Sunday mornings. This group is made up of people I met through photographing weddings! I feel so lucky that some couples I work with and their wedding guests become life long friends! This is why I love what I do! Plus, finding fun people to eat with seems like a side goal in my life.

This past Sunday we had our second "meeting". The result was delicious!

(Dawn Instagrammed an adorable photo of Eloise from across the table! The youngest member of the club.)


6 comments:

  1. All eyes on Eloise. She better get used to it. ;) Looking forward to next #dimsumclub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing club! Dim sum is just the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestest times! You guys are the greatest #dimsumclub ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. If you want you can visit mine!
    http://missestratagemas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good idea. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going to Markham for dim sum! Assuming this is in fact Markam... do you mind me asking where you went?

    As always, love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete